[support] Internal Server Error

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Thu Feb 11 14:14:45 UTC 2010

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
>> [Thu Feb 11 08:33:43 2010] [error] [client 62.24.97.244] malformed
>> header from script. Bad header=/home/admin/dead.letter... Sav:
>> php-script, referer: http://theingots.org/community/user/register
>
> Could it be:
> http://www.codingforums.com/archive/index.php/t-90853.html

As a matter of fact, *YES*, I know for fact that the user was using a
bogus email address. This is a co-worker who was testing the site in
Kenya before a meeting tomorrow. But that still raises two questions:

1) Why would that cause an "Internal Server Error"?
2) How come *I* don't see the error when create an account with a bogus
email address?

I now suspect that this error from the log has nothing to do with the
internal server error. What do you think?

I can't find anything else in the log that seems related to the Drupal
registration process. Any ideas?

Daniel.