[support] Alphabetical View drupal

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 14:59:39 UTC 2010

Of course, you should install advanced help, which gives you access to the
context sensitive help for views right in your site!

Awesome! It says, for example:

Attachment display

Attachment displays are 'attached' to another display in the same view. When
the display is visited, the attached display will also be rendered and may
be placed before, after or both before and after the original display.
Attachment displays are often useful for displaying an argument summary view
along with a page display that accepts arguments. This can be used to
provide a kind of glossary.

Or, if you feel confused now, just go to http://drupal.org/project/views and
click on "Read documentation"... ouch!

Victor Kane