[support] Single Vocabulary Administration by Role?

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:15:00 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Luke <drupal at lists.tacticus.com> wrote:

> I would like to find a way to allow a certain role to add/edit/delete
> terms from a vocabulary, but only that vocabulary.
>
> In other words, I don't want to allow the users in that role to create new
> vocabs, delete vocabs, or any such things, just organize and add/remove
> terms in a defined vocabulary.
>
> Is there any way?
>
> Luke

I haven't tried but from project page of
http://drupal.org/project/vocabperms

Assign permissions to vocabularies by user role.

The core taxonomy system allows vocabularies to be assigned to node types.
This module extends that by allowing the *editing and/or display of the
vocabulary to be controlled by user role*.