[support] lightbox2 opening a modal inside a modal

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Thu Feb 18 09:36:23 UTC 2010

Hello,

Any one have any idea how to help me with my issue, you can see an example
of the problem here:

http://www.arbel-designs.com my website, if you click on a portfolio item,
and then inside it click on the image, it will open a modal inside a
modal.I'd like for the 2nd modal's parent to still be the main document and
not the opened modal.

Thanks