[support] Collapsible Field Groups Based on Entry Point

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue Feb 23 02:32:54 UTC 2010

Hey Drupal Community,

We are looking to create a module that will based on configurable entry
points (e.g. node/20 or /node) than you get a form with different field
groups collapsed or expanded.  Our use case is for user creations coupled
with node profile module and we are prepared to consider writing a custom
module but we want to see if there is a module out there that we are missing
as this is a relatively significant undertaking.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Kessler

Denver DataMan

303-587-4428

 <http://www.denverdataman.com/denver-dataman-e-newsletter-signup> Sign up
for the Denver DataMan Free eNewslettter