[support] Collapsible Field Groups Based on Entry Point

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue Feb 23 20:38:06 UTC 2010

The site we are working with has several scenarios when we require someone
to become a registered user on the site. The two main ones are during an
Ubercart transaction or to register to volunteer at an event. Right now the
registration form is too long so we want to have the questions asked be
variable depending  on what link you use to get to the form. Our thought is
that the questions are all there we just either collapse or expand field
groups so that if someone buying something wants to tell about their
volunteer interests they can they just won't be required too or shown those
fields by default. I hope this makes more sense.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Kessler

Denver DataMan

303-587-4428

Sign up <http://www.denverdataman.com/denver-dataman-e-newsletter-signup>
for the Denver DataMan Free eNewslettter