[support] Views broken

David Sharpe das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 09:30:24 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Here is an exert from my Apache error logs:

/  PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function filefield_field() in
/var/www/html/modules/imagefield/imagefield.module on line 143
/
In admin/build/modules the modules filefield, filefield meta, filefield
tokens are all disabled with the following message

/ "This module requires PHP version 5.2.* and is incompatible with PHP
version 5.1.6"
/
Im not sure whats happened here - why is it complaining about PHP
versions when I have not touched PHP or this
module for several weeks?

Whats the quickest way to get the site up and running again?

Thanks,
Dave