[support] Views broken

David Sharpe das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 10:04:38 UTC 2010

On 24/02/2010 09:35, Bruno De Bondt wrote:
> David Sharpe wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I installed the invisimail module - and all the pages I have embedded
>> views on stopped functioning.
>> I deleted the module from the filesystem and the views have not returned.
>>
>> I cannot even access /admin/build/views
>>
>> Any suggestions appreciated
>>

> Did you try clearing your cache?
>
> - bruno

Hi Bruno,

Yep.

The module imagefield has become disabled and cannot be re-enabled due
to a PHP
version conflict (requires 5.2) - the latest version of this module
should fix this problem (requires 5.X),
but I cannot get Drupal to pickup the downgraded module.

Also when I run cron.php I now get this:

    / php /var/www/html/cron.php/
    /PHP Warning:  include_once(./includes/bootstrap.inc): failed to
    open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/cron.php on
    line 9/
    /PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening
    './includes/bootstrap.inc' for inclusion
    (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in
    /var/www/html/cron.php on line 9/
    /PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function drupal_bootstrap() in
    /var/www/html/cron.php on line 10/

Thanks,
Dave