[support] Forms and coresponding .PDFs

brendan, fresh-off.com hello at fresh-off.com
Thu Feb 25 03:20:52 UTC 2010

Hello List,
Does anybody know of a good module to for creating forms and generating
corresponding .PDF's?  I have a client with a rather lengthy .PDF
questionnaire which they are looking to recreate in an online format.  I
googled around and did find a Webform module that sorta does that - but only
for D5.  I'm looking for a D6 (even D7 if it exists yet) module.  Anybody
know of any such thing?

If not, I've never tried printing out a CCK form, or creating a print style
sheet for a CCK node.  Is that another reasonable route to go?

Thanks for any input!

---

brendan, fresh-off.com

Creative Direction & Consultation: Web | Print | Brand

http://fresh-off.com

hello at fresh-off.com

206.328.1067