[support] Admin login with login block disabled

Sven Richter sveri80 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:15:26 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

i have a weird problem, i installed drupal 6.15 and the actual
7.02alpha release and within both i get the same results. I do a clean
install, and then, according to the docs, i removed the user login
block from blocks under site building. I logged out and when i try to
relog with site.com/drupal/user or site.com/drupal/?q=user i get a
message that the requested site cannot be found in the first case, or
in the second case, i dont have the right to access that page.
The same happens for the site.com/drupal/?q=admin.

I reinstalled drupal three times, with the same result, so i think
there must be something wrong with my setup, or with drupal :D

Any Ideas?

Greetings
--
Sven Richter