[support] nid token does not work in filefield path module

David Hautbois david.hautbois at free.fr
Fri Feb 26 21:12:14 UTC 2010

I tried [title] token : it does not work...

I changed the Filefield path's weight to 10 and -1 : KO

It's a little, personnal, non-professionnal web site.
I don't remember when and what I updated.
I just checked the site was online.

I noticed that some subfolfer in modules directories are missing....
(not a good news...)

Does the devel module show the modules order ?

David.