[support] Social bookmarking with drupal

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:57:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

Searching for social bookmarking module on drupal yields many results but
all of them (untill i missed any) integrate a 3rd party service like share
this, add to any etc etc. What I really wanted was a module which doesnt
integrate aggregator of social book marking sites, coz I feel theming them
is tough (?) I would like to lay my bookmarking buttons as I like and not be
obliged to use drop down of share this or add to any.

This was my search -
http://drupal.org/project/modules?filters=drupal_core:87&text=social%20bookmarking

So does anyone know a module which has integration of major services but
without a intermediary (like  share this) and has theming extension points?
I found out http://drupal.org/project/sharepal but that doesnt have any code
written for it.

Also if you think that "intermediary" integration modules have good theming
extension points, please advice.

Definition of intermediary in this context - Services like Add to Any, Share
this which aggregate all major social bookmarking services and provides u a
widget.

Dipen