[support] image module and upgrade path

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Jun 1 15:27:53 UTC 2010

In drupal 6, I've recently become a fan of using views-slideshow with
the image_field module to accomplish things like this.   Dealing with
the image sizes is going to be a bit tricky, but views slideshow let's
you harness the power of views to make arbitrary slideshows.  The
slideshow rendering pieces are pluggable, and I've seen (but not used)
the one that supports thumbnail selection with the slideshow.

I'm not sure If that answers the question, but a solution like
content_access with views slideshow and imagefield filefiled module
would be what I'd set up today for this.

Dave