[support] help narrowing down cause of " array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array" errors?

Ben DJ bendj095124367913213465 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:51:07 UTC 2010

hi Earnie,

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> So you need to determine why $css[$media]['theme'] is not an array or
> most likely not set.

Ok, I can certainly see that's involved.  The 'why' is my challenge :-/

> Are your users allowed to choose between differing themes?

Nope.  Fixed to one, custom theme.

>  Is one particular user the one experiencing the problems?

Atm, on this site, there's only one user ... admin, with full access rights.

I get these somewhat randomly occurring errors whether or not I'm
logged in.  I.e., an 'anonymous' visit also gets them ...

BenDJ