[support] Preventing an "add to cart" button when clicked to going to another page and just increment to the shopping cart

Sven Decabooter sdecabooter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:30:45 UTC 2010

Go to Administer > Store Administration > Configuration > Cart settings >
Cart settings tab
In the "Add to cart redirect" textbox, enter '<none>'.
That should give you the desired behavior.

Kind regards,
Sven

*
--
Sven Decabooter

Pure Sign BVBA
Liefkensstraat 35B  -  9032 Gent
Tel: 09/ 227 87 24  -  GSM: 0486/ 12 74 81
www.puresign.be  -  sven at puresign.be*