[support] update.php won't go beyond the info page

Tracey Hummel thummel at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 3 02:39:12 UTC 2010

I have a multisite setup in 6.16 that just had it's domain name changed. Now I
can't log into the site and I can't run update.php.

The domain name is pointing to public_html; I changed the subdir to match the
new domain name; I updated settings.php with the new base url.

It will now not allow me to log into the site.

When I try to run update.php as anonymous (with settings.php
$update_free_access = TRUE;), I can't get passed the info screen. Nothing
happens when I select: Continue

Running cron did not help.

Please help!

Thanks,