[support] Any Jquery Eye Candy experts out there?

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Fri Jun 4 19:12:49 UTC 2010

Hi, there,m
I've used the Jquery Eye Candy Curvy Corners for other websites, but can't get it to work with the Danland theme. It messes with the Superfish menu block, but doesn't affect the blocks in the right or left sidebars. I'm using this code in the JQuery Eye Candy Curvy Corners form:
$(document).ready(function() { $('.block').corner(); })
I've also tried using .defaultblock, but that doesn't affect anything.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Leslie
 ( http://drupal.org/comment/edit/3051280 )