[support] setting different delta values for hook_block

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Jun 4 21:11:25 UTC 2010

No, the delta value is designed to distinquish between different blocks
provided by the same module, and should not be used to pass data.  You
can look at the url and make your own assumptions based on q= parameter
and/or provide node load hooks to get data that is passed to the block
via static variable caching or some other caching mechanism.

I don't know if that's the "right" approach, but it's what I'd do.

Dave