[support] custom path bits inside a token

Christina Callahan tina.callahan at UDel.Edu
Thu Jun 10 16:37:46 UTC 2010

I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

One of my Drupal sites utilizes pathauto to generate custom paths for
different node types.  In addition, content providers are permitted to
change the url path as needed on every page.  So a page that would
normally be node/82 could be consulting-purchases/matrix.  I want to
replicate the path in the breadcrumb, while also giving the "admin" the
ability to modify the breacrumb within the Drupal UI.

I've installed custom breadcrumb module to get specific text displayed
for different node types, and this works well for some content/node
types.  However,  as I look through the available tokens, I cannot find
a way to emulate the following path/breadcrumb:

Breadcrumb: Home (linked to home page) | Consulting-Purchases (linked to
consulting-purchases page) | Matrix (not linked)

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
-Tina