[support] User/Security Issue

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Tue Jun 15 01:12:25 UTC 2010

Hi:

I defined my first user for Drupal, but that user must login every time they
access a different page in the system.  What happens is: they log into the
system,
then change to a new page.  When trying to change to the new page, the message
comes up:

      "Access denied.  You are not authorized to access this page."

They are invited to login and as soon as they do that, the page is made
available.  This happens on every change of page.

We tried lowering the IE security from Medium HIgh to Medium on the advice of a
friend, but this didn't change anything.

We also told IE to always allow cookies in a session.  Still, no change.

Please point us to a solution for this or to the relevant sections in the
Guides for such issues.

Thank you.

Chris

Christopher Gray, President