[support] CSS lost for anonymous users

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Tue Jun 15 22:25:01 UTC 2010

On further testing my new module I discovered that all the styling
disappears for anonymous users.  This is drupal 6.  What makes it more
interesting and more difficult to debug is this does not happen on my
development box, only on the production server.  In looking into this
I've noted that this behaviour is not unknown but those instances I've
read about have little in common with mine.

Any thoughts on what I should look for?  I've gone ahead and moved the
module style sheet into the theme directory so all appears okay now but
I'd like the module to be stand alone as I've submitted it for
consideration to the drupal community.

Thanks