[support] Template Paths

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Tue Jun 15 23:40:47 UTC 2010

Hi:

Today, I downloaded and installed the Genesis template. However, I made a small
error by creating a genesis subdirectory and untarring the file inside that
directory.  This gave me an extra level of genesis subdirectory I didn't want.

When I moved all the files back to the prior directory, Drupal6 now can't find
genesis because it's looking into the secondary path that no longer exists.

Where is this path set?  I looked through drupal6/includes/themes.inc but it
appears to use a variable that is set by some other .js or .php file.  Does
anybody know what/where this is located so I can remove the extra /genesis?

Thanks.

Chris