[support] Block cache doesn't play nice with my module

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Thu Jun 17 01:43:13 UTC 2010

On further testing of my new module I've discovered that for anonymous
users strange values are being displayed in the generated block.  I've
determined that this is due to block cache.  I turned it off on my
production version and it seems to be functioning correctly.  I did not
have this issue on my development box.

As with my earlier problem with css for anonymous users, I would
appreciate any thoughts on how I might deal with this.  The vast
majority of visitors to this site are going to be anonymous.

Thanks