[support] Problems between content_import and filefield

Gustavo Cabral gmcabral at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:50:04 UTC 2010

Hi there!
I have a problem to import the module and FileField import_content. My
site has (and grow) over 10000 with FileField uploads, manage them
better used wildcards [user] - [site-date-dd] [site-date-mm]
[site-date-yyyy], because they put slow with queries in views.
The problem is that by using the form import_content, I get the following error:

Input error: hoja 7485.tif is not allowed for Archivo (not a file in
sites/default/files/[user]-[site-date-dd][site-date-mm][site-date-yyyy]).

I've been using this module perfectly, the problems began when I
deploy the wildcards for the FileField path.
This is a problem between the modules (like date and conten_import)?
if so, is there some patch?

Thank you very much for your time and therefore aids.
Sincerely Gustavo.-