[support] Need to solve file management issue

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Jun 29 04:53:08 UTC 2010

Drupal 6.17

I have a private area for my musicians where they can download PDF music files for next show, where audio clips for most of, but not all, the music are accompanied, where hyperlink to video clips (same domain or YouTube) may also be accompanied if available.

I have been doing this with static HTML table in a node right now, and the version control has been a nightmare.

The requirement for my need is:
All the files must be listed with available audio and video when available,
The PDF icon on the list must open the file using browser plug-in (I don't want clicking an item on list jumps to a node - this is why I am doing it with static HTML table right now)
The MP3 icon must play the file using browser plug-in
AND a Label to the PDF icon must show last updated date and time

Is this possible without writing any PHP code?  I have been searching for modules but to no avail.  I have tried with views as well.  Appreciate any advice.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com