[support] Mac display problem

Richard Burford lists at freestylesystems.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 13:32:08 UTC 2010

It sounds like the width of the browser window is changing the position of the logo and header. When using position: absolute you need to use position: relative on a parent element to anchor the child element to.

You can most likely avoid using position: absolute altogether. If you post a link to a live dev/staging site you will get a more precise answer.

psynaptic
http://drupalcontrib.org/