[support] htaccess for a non Drupal folder

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:51:08 UTC 2010

You should rather use the <FilesMatch> directive to exclude the files or
directories from being served. This would mean that apache will deny any
request for those files that match, in addition to that you can also use the
<Directory> directive to disallow the complete folder in your Vhost config.
The latter method would definitely mean that your apache cant serve the smf
forum software.

HTH