[support] repost: recurring problem with "home"

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 19:38:35 UTC 2010

The problem isn't a CSS issue. The class "active-trail" is being added to an
item that isn't part of the active trail. PHP is doing this, not CSS.

This is somewhat speculative, but I would guess there is some stale
information in the menu_links database table, which wouldn't be affected by
deleting aliases. In addition to deleting all the aliases, you might delete
all the menu items in Primary Links, clear the cache, and recreate the items
in the Primary Links menu again.