[support] CCK title field set width?

Broyhill, Gary Gary.Broyhill at lr.edu
Thu Nov 18 15:24:33 UTC 2010

Thanks Jake. I think what I'm really looking for is disabling the Title field. I'll try the Automatic Nodetitles modules and see how it goes.

------------------------------
Message: 3
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:28:07 -0700
From: Jacob Roufa <jacob.roufa at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [support] CCK title field set width?
To: support at drupal.org

Hey Gary. Changing the width of any field is best done using CSS. You can
also disable the Title field by overriding it using the Automatic
Nodetitles<http://drupal.org/project/auto_nodetitle><http://drupal.org/project/auto_nodetitle>module and
creating a new title field using CCK.

Cheers!

Jake Roufa