[support] refreshing jcarousel item list without page reload

Aldo Martinez Selleras aldo at caonao.cu
Thu Nov 18 20:39:42 UTC 2010

Thanks very much for all

Christopher, I know the code is bad, but I'm creating the functionality
first and later y I will "drupalize" my code. :D

I'm very glad of your help, right now, my carousel is rendering by jQuery,
finally, I have use the XML version for collect the data, in my callback
function return a xml data and this is what I read with $.get() function.

Still I have a dude.

How I can do the function re-execute when I change de select option??