[support] HELP! Admin page won't show

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:21:08 UTC 2010

Happy to help, Bill. The Firebug extension allows one to right-click on an
page element and "Inspect element" which allows traversal of the DOM and
analysis of CSS property source. This is essentially the screenshot I
posted. The Firebug wiki may be of assistance
http://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page