[support] Help with payment solution development(Call back url)

Steve Power steev at initsix.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 19:26:55 UTC 2010

you generally pass the call back url to the payment provider, so if you
define it in the menu system it can be anything you want.

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Mutuku Ndeti <jnmutuku at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am developing(rather adapting uc_echecknet) for a local payment
> solution. The payment solution provider posts the results back to my
> shopping cart to a callback url.
>
> I am able to post data to the provider...but I am not sure which url
> to give the provider. Is there a stardard one or do i need to create
> one with the module? Any direction on how to do this?
>
> Thanks

Steve Power
Principal Consultant
Mobile: +44 (0) 7747 027 243
Fax: +44 (0)160 421 2871
Skype: steev_initsix
www.initsix.co.uk :: Initsix Heavy Engineering Limited
represent those of Initsix Heavy Engineering Limited.
error.

Initsix Heavy Engineering Limited
Registered in the UK: 5036938
Registered Address: 243 Kettering Road, Northampton, NN2 7DU, England.