[support] Audio Solutions

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:14:12 UTC 2010

Basic upload and playing of mp3s.  I also need to be able to theme the
player.

Not  worried about the bandwidth at this point.  I'm probably only talking
about a couple albums worth to start.

Any suggestions on audio specific CDNs if it gets to that point?

Ryan LeTulle

bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter.com/bayousoft <http://www.twitter.com/bayousoft>