[support] Audio Solutions

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:43:49 UTC 2010

Thx Warren, I'll take a closer look at that book.

I did read a blog post or two that referenced the book which is where I got
the info on the Jquery Media solution.  I assume that is what is suggested
in the book.  It seemed rough to me.  I don't care for that player for
audio.  I need the ability to style the player basically down to the pixel.

Ryan LeTulle

bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter.com/bayousoft <http://www.twitter.com/bayousoft>