[support] Audio Solutions

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Tue Nov 23 21:52:46 UTC 2010

As for the player, you can drop pretty much anything in there. You might
have to write some code, but nothing to write home about. Or, you could
just create a filefield field for the file and a computed field to hold
the javascript to put the player on top of it. Playlists might take some
more creativity, but the point is that the tools are there.