[support] Webform 6.x-3.4 issue

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Tue Nov 23 22:36:40 UTC 2010

We are running Webform 6.x-3.4 on an Apache server. I am unable to add an email address on the Emails tab. It is displaying "Currently not sending e-mails, add an e-mail recipient below." When I try to enter an email address (I've tried a number of different types of addresses) and click the Add button, the following message displays:
"This will immediately delete the e-mail settings sending to the address.
Delete Cancel"
Clicking either the Delete button or the Cancel command just boots me back to the Emails page that tells me I am currently not sending e-mails and need to add an e-mail recipient. It's a vicious cycle, and I can't get anywhere, lol.
When I then test the form out, the submitted data does go into the database, but an email is never sent.
Help????? I've scoured through the online issues forum and read alot of similar issues with being unable to send email, but nothing about not being able to add an email address on that tab.
What am I missing?
Thank you in advance,
Leslie