[support] Rewriting Views URLs

Shyamala shyamala at netlinkindia.com
Wed Nov 24 14:24:05 UTC 2010

You can do this in the path settings itself by using  %1/%2/view as the path right?Quoting DTH <david at hartster.org>:I have a view that takes the forms:view/foo/bar - all nodes with category foo and subcategory barview/baz - all nodes with category baz etcHowever, I'd like the view to exist atfoo/bar/viewbaz/view etcAssuming there's hundreds of urls, so creating url aliases for eachone is out, is the only way to do this via htaccess and rewritingview/[a-z]/[a-z] or is there a more Drupally/easier way?-- [ Drupal support list | http://lists.drupal.org/ ]