[support] Question re using Taxonomy

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 24 19:33:31 UTC 2010

Thanks, Carl and Christopher:
Funny, I just now ordered Angela Byron's book: Using Drupal.
My comments reflect a bit of frustration, but only with the intent of
providing input for potential future improvement. I actually and
totally in love with Drupal. I have programmed in Director for years,
and have a bit of PHP, mySQL, and html experience (just enough to get
into trouble and not be afraid of looking at code). What has me sold,
tho, is the availability of so much working code (modules and themes)
that I had wanted, but felt I had to program myself. No longer.

Best regards and thanks for the direction.
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/