[support] support Digest, Vol 95, Issue 60

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 25 10:04:38 UTC 2010

Roger,
> I've used Marinelli on a few sites and have been really happy with the
> css.  I think some things have been altered in your theme's css that has
> made everything go askew. Here are a few things I found that made
> significant improvements to the layout:
>
> 1. The<div class="eksymbol">  that I believe you must have added has
> shifted everything to the right 130px.  I would get rid of that and put
> it in a different way, like as a logo.
>
> 2. In both #submenu and #wrapper, remove the left:130px and left:145px
>
> 3. In ul. links, remove width:970px
>
> Hope that's helpful!
>
> Michelle

Hi Michelle and Christopher
Thank you so much for your replies.

I thought about the problem after rereading your messages and decided to
use the straight marinelli theme, not a sub theme, then just add the
ek-logo with  a large negative z-index which for some reason seems to work.
The marinelli theme seems to have fixed the problems I was unknowingly
building in.
Roger