[support] Easy Linking To Pages

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sun Nov 28 19:47:22 UTC 2010

I think I have seen a module to do this before but I have spent a bit of
time on Google and can not find what I am looking for. I need a module that
gives my users the ability to select from pages on the site and make links
without knowing HTML.

What I would like is for the user to select the text like a WYSWYG editor
and then rather than make a link to any page make a link to a specific page
on the site.

Ideally views would show up on this list as well but this is not as
necessary.

I hope someone knows of a module that can do this.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Kessler