[support] Easy Linking To Pages

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Mon Nov 29 17:28:46 UTC 2010

Good morning, all,

Is there a module that would allow my users to link to something on our network (intranet), rather than having to upload a document and link to it on the web server? For instance, all of our HR forms are kept in a series of directories on a server on our network. Currently, if one of those forms needs to be changed, HR staff has to modify it and save it to one of those directories, and then go into Drupal and upload the document to the webserver. It would be great if we could eliminate this second step by allowing them to browse to that document on the other server through Drupal and link to that location.

Thanks,

Leslie

Try this, Steve: http://drupal.org/project/nodepicker