[support] Page not found error in drupal

Nikhil Kala writeme at nikhilkala.com
Sun Apr 3 14:06:15 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have two different website running on drupal 6.0 From last few days I am
facing page not found error in 2 different situations for both the website.

*For Website 1 -*
If I try to add new video using video module, on submitting the page it
gives me the error "page not found". I also updated teh site to latest
Drupal version with all the modules. But still I am facing the same problem

*For Website 2 -*
If I try to change any thing in existing node and submit it then it gives
error "page not found".

Does any one faced same issue? Have any idea?

Thanks in Advance !

Nikhil Kala