[support] Views Questions - How to show the data from custom table

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:03:55 UTC 2011

Hi All
I have custom tables in mysql database. I want to have a view, where I want
to show the data from custom tables in a tabular format with certain
conditions.

Example:
        *UID* *Name* *Email ID* *Alternate
Email ID* *Phone number* *Alternte
phone
number* *DOB* *Years of
experience* *Preferred work location* *Highest Qualification* 1 Austin
austi at yahoo.com au at rediffmail.com 123456789 987654321 1/15/1975 10 Texas B.E
(Electrical) 2 John john at yahoo.com jo at rediffmail.com 3333333333 5555555555
2/16/1989 6 Washington DC BSC 3 Russel r at yahoo.com r at rediffmail.com
777777777 99999999 3/8/1987 8 Seoul MSC

Lets say, in a view I want to show data from this table with a condition.
Let the condition is "people who work in Texas".

I have now basic knowledge on views. Can somebody give me a step wise help ,
how to acheive this.

Regards
Austin