[support] Welcome to the "support" mailing list (Digest mode)

amine amine ammine007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:28:27 UTC 2011

Salam,

I'm new to Drupal and postgresql, in our company we have a need for a DMS,
and i'm wondering if Drupal can do it with modules like maestro or
filedepot.

Our needs are :

1- One division can send a (document, content) to another division for
approval (or comment the reason for reject)

2- One division can only see documents that were sent to it, and cannot view
documents sent to another division

My Questions are :
1- Can Drupal do that natively (without addins modules)...?
2- Is there any module outthere that can do the trick (i'm thiking about
maestro and filedepot)
3- Or that is note possible with Drupal should i look for an ERP solution
with workflow..?

Thank you once again for that amazing software !

Good continuation to you all !

--
Amine Arrahmane Achargui

Effectiveness (“Do the right things”)
Efficiency (“Do the things right”)

Great to see that great projects choose to use great projects to become even
greater