[support] Fwd: "Read more" edit

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Mon Apr 11 20:03:12 UTC 2011

if you install the module, you have a text box on the right and one on
the left.

In the left, you put the string exactly as it appears in the module.
"Read more" is not the same as "Read more?" I believe the exact string
in the node.module is "Read more". Only first word capitalised, no
punctuation.

then on the right, put what you want to appear. Refresh page. Celebrate.