[support] uploading files to Open Atrium

Tina Williams tina at words-etcetera.com
Mon Apr 11 20:33:22 UTC 2011

I set up Open Atrium (along with Drupal) the other day and love it for a
project management program. However, I've somehow messed up the file upload
part. When I first set it up, I could and did upload files and they showed
up correctly. However, now I cannot. I click the "browse" button, locate a
file, click to upload it, the little ribbon deal moves, and then the file
just isn't uploaded.

I've read all sorts of info on both Drupal.org and openatrium.com and I've
fixed the file permissions for the file folder to 0777, I've tried both
public and private for the file types. I've done everything I can think, and
it still won't work.

Does anyone here have any exp with Open Atrium with Drupal who could offer
some ideas?

Thanks!

Tina