[support] Grouping pre-body sections

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 13 03:16:54 UTC 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
I ned to add a wrapper around the $node->content sections that precede (i.e. are
weighted above) the body The node.tpl.php is too late. Hook_nodeapi() is too
early. So it sounds like module_preprocess_node() is probably where it will be.
However, the sections don't seem to have been sorted yet. Does anyone have any
great ideas on how to wrap those sections? I haven't looked yet to see if there
might be a pre-render function. Looking for quick and easy solutions preferably.
This is for D6 for now.

Nancy