[support] Grouping pre-body sections

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 13 10:57:21 UTC 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
I had to abandon the PR theme because it is horribly broken. I have now created
a theme using Zen. However, I am talking about things like the
"printer-friendly" and "send to a friend" links that contribs are adding into
the $node->content array.

Nancy

________________________________

From: Warren Vail
The pixture_reloaded theme has a Content Top, Content (center) and Content
Bottom region which can be used to control some of this using blocks.  Not sure
this is the only solution, and certainly not sure there aren’t other themes with
other regions or with other answers.

I need to add a wrapper around the $node->content sections that precede
(i.e. are weighted above) the body The node.tpl.php is too late. Hook_nodeapi()
is too early. So it sounds like module_preprocess_node() is probably where it
will be. However, the sections don't seem to have been sorted yet. Does anyone
have any great ideas on how to wrap those sections? I haven't looked yet to see
if there might be a pre-render function. Looking for quick and easy solutions
preferably. This is for D6 for now.