[support] stats counter not showing in a View of teasers

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Wed Apr 13 19:07:30 UTC 2011

I have a content type I made today. I use template files to create the
full node and teaser outputs. For the node counter I use:

<?php print check_plain($node->links['statistics_counter']['title']) ?>

this works perfectly on all other types of content, in full node view
and in teasers, including Views of teasers.

For some reason, the new node type isn't showing the node counter when
its teaser is in a View. When I look at the teaser elsewhere, for
example on a taxonomy listing, it shows! It also shows on full node
view. So something about the View is preventing the node counter showing.

I've gone through all the settings 20 times and can't see what's
different. I have plenty of other Views showing teasers across the site
and they all have the node counter on.

I can't wait to see what utter stupidity I've done this time!

Neil