[support] filedepot : not getting mail when upload a file

Mayur pimple mayurpimple12 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 06:30:26 UTC 2011

Hi
im using windows server for website.

Problem is  filedepot all function properly running in linux server . but in
windows server when i upload file in folder  then no email is getting to
that user which is he is assign to that folder.

how to config mail setting or give me another solution.

when i go to status report then get me error.
->
mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: SMTP server response:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not local in
D:\inetpub\vhosts\abc.co.uk\httpdocs\includes\mail.inc on line 193.

--

**

*
*